Publication of Aviation Statistics and data
- Publish the aviation statistics and data by collecting and analyzing the data obtained from domestic and international sources and distribute to all stakeholders
- Collect aviation statistics and related data required for the aviation policy and marketing strategy from government,
aviation–related organization and others and provide it with the publication
- Summarize and integrate the essential aviation related data for aviation related tasks.
- Provide the aviation related organization with the aviation statistics and data to track the change.
- Undertake research on the global aviation trend and make the base data for the improvement of the domestic aviation policy by collecting the statistical data and information through the cooperative system with the international aviation organizations
- Collect the data from ICAO, IATA, and ACI, etc.
- Analyze the various statistical data related with aviation including aviation safety, security, navigation system, and airmen as well as countries, airlines, and airports
- Analyze demands and collect forecasting data from International Organizations and foreign institutions
- Analyze demands and collect forecasting data from ICAO, IATA and ACI and also from global aircraft manufacture companies such as Boeing and Airbus
|Statistics of international
|Publication of statistic
and data from KADA