- As the international awareness of the airline industry of Korea is low compared to the size of the industry, we aim to raise the awareness by promoting excellent performances of domestic air navigation facilities.
- Establish foundation for the international expansion of domestic air navigation facilities through national and international conferences including bids and tenders.
- Promote excellence in the aviation industry of the Republic of Korea and the international recognition of the aviation sector by training aviation workers in developing countries.
- aviation workers in developing countries of ICAO member states
- Courses on tender process, aviation-related conferences, communication with air navigation company, air navigation of Korea
- Training of KCATC and IAAA
- 2,606 trainees in 131 states completed the courses during 2001∼2020