- “Aviation Day” is celebrated on October 30th every year since 1981, to raise morale of aviation workers and to bring an enhancement to the aviation industry
- To raise self-esteem for people engaged in the aviation industry, to work for a sustainable development of aviation industry, and to review and reflect on the application of aviation-related policies
- To contribute to the development of aviation industry by raising public awareness in aviation and to increase the morale of people engaged in aviation business
Contents of event
- Select venues for the events for the public to promote the enhancement of aviation industry
- By providing academic debates specialized in aviation, government awards and performances, it would be possible to create a place for harmony and interaction among the aviation industry and to seek new areas for developments.
- Government reward(every two year) / Minister’s Medal of Honor (every year), etc